We are about 4 weeks away from the DFW Beauty EXPO, and we're pretty excited, are you?
We'll be sharing some tips, and important information on this blog. It is specifically created to help you make the most out of participating in this event. We want you to succeed in your marketing goals. When you succeed, we succeed, and that's a pretty great thing!
Local strategic marketing firm for beauty, spa and wellness brands, Amin & Co., will be here to assist in this very task, if you have any additional questions on how to maximize your marketing efforts, feel free to email Lulu, at email@example.com ...
Before we get into some marketing tips, please see below for some social media banner ads you can use to spread the word on your involvement.
(download and/or right click to save image)
Social Media Badge
- One of the great things we're offering our brands is the opportunity to SELL products on site. Be sure to do so, and offer discounts, and/or enticing promotional opportunities
- Be sure to collect contact info for future sales
- Product display and positioning - be sure to display your products and brand collateral effectively
- Build brand loyalty and awareness - connect and engage with each attendee
- Invite key clients and spread the message accordingly
- Set up a post-show strategy to follow up with leads
- Keep your booth tidy and clean
- Be EXCITED about your brand and product
- Wear comfortable shoes and attire
- Invite your existing clients (use our banners and graphics)
- Spread the word about your participation in the show online and via social media (weekly)
- Prepare your own press release - get details HERE
- Give yourself time to set up your booth - vendor check-in is at 7am
- One week prior to the event be sure to give a friendly call to your clients to remind them of the event
- Be sure to follow up within one week after the event
- Reach out to customers who didn't get a chance to attend as well
If you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ...
We'll have more tips on making the BEST of your participation in the EXPO, every week leading up to the event. We look forward to having your brand at the show.