Galderma U.S. and Cetaphil® – on behalf of the Children’s Skin Disease Foundation (CSDF) and Camp Wonder
- Headquartered in North Fort Worth, TX, Galderma U.S., the maker of Cetaphil, is the number one affiliate of Galderma, a global leader in skin health. Galderma’s mission is to partner with health care professionals to provide innovative medical solutions to people with skin health needs. Dating back to 1961, Galderma is now present in 80 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions.
- Galderma U.S. is committed to supporting charitable organizations that contribute to the good of our local community through volunteerism, grants and product donations primarily focused on dermatological care. For more than four years, Galderma U.S. has provided consistent financial, in-kind and volunteer support to the Children’s Skin Disease Foundation (CSDF).
WHAT: 2nd Annual Wonder Run 5k
- 100% of proceeds go towards the CSDF (www.csdf.org) & Camp Wonder
- Fun for the whole family including racet-shirts and prizes for 1K and 5K runners per age group
- To register, visit: http://wonderruntexas.org/
WHERE: Martin House Brewing Company
220 S Sylvania Ave., Fort Worth, TX
(Strollers and dogs welcome, parking available**)
WHEN: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
- Packet pick-up and Registration begins at 7:00am
- 5K Run/Walk begins at 8:30am
- 1K Fun Run (for children 12 & under) begins at 10:00am
Camp Wonder, the one-week sleep away camp that the CSDF holds each June in Livermore, CA, is nothing short of extraordinary. The medically-staffed summer program invites nearly 100 children ages 7 to 16, who suffer from severe and fatal skin diseases, to experience a week away from bullies, mean stares, and that isolating feeling of being different. Instead, children get to experience the joys of being a kid at summer camp just like so many others across the country. The Wonder Run is an idea that was born upon reflection by two Galderma employees while travelling home from Camp Wonder. After being inspired by the amazing children, counselors and staff that make Camp Wonder the magical and timeless place that it is, these two employees were sure there was more they could do to help. With a passion and determination to find a way for others to become aware of and support this organization for years to come, the Wonder Run is a way to give back to children with severe and fatal skin diseases who need the support of the CSDF and Camp Wonder each year. It will help to bring the community together so that these incredible children continue to find the support system that they need from an organization that truly cares. Galderma U.S. and its Cetaphil brand are more than proud to support the CSDF & Camp Wonder so that it can continue its meaningful work for years to come. This is the fourth year of their partnership.
For more information about the Wonder Run, please visit http://wonderruntexas.org/
*Special guests available for on-site interviews, to RSVP and to arrange an on-site interview, please contact Phoebe Malles (PMalles@lippetaylor.com)
** Look for on-site media parking