Tangerine Salon is an Aveda Lifestyle Salon with four locations in Dallas, Texas. Working at Tangerine is not just a job, but a lifestyle. We have created a culture of growth, education and creativity. Our development plan for our staff is a fantastic roadmap to meet your career goals. Our leadership team's first priority is developing you into the hairdresser you dreamed of being.
Working at Tangerine is not just a job, but a lifestyle. We have created a culture of growth, education and creativity. Our development plan for our staff is a fantastic roadmap to meet your career goals. Our leadership team's first priority is developing you into the hairdresser you dreamed of being.
Do you have a passion for what you do? Are you wired to do hair? Do you have an inclination to think different? We ask these questions because Tangerine is not a place for just anyone. We desire to hire people who want to make a difference in people's lives. Not just make them look beautiful, but to feel beautiful.
How you are wired:
- Team Oriented - You want to be part of a team of extraordinary people. You desire to grow, to learn from those around you and to help those who can learn from you.
- Likability - You have a positive outlook on life. You genuinely want to make a positive influence on people around you. You make people laugh or aren't afraid to laugh at yourself!
- Coachable - You aren't afraid to take constructive criticism. You look at ongoing education as a bonus, not a burden. You strive to make your life better in every aspect and desire to learn from those around you.
- Character - You've demonstrated integrity over the course of your life in your words, your relationships and your actions.
What you will do:
- Great hair
- Give extraordinary customer service
- Come to work with an "Above and Beyond" mentality each day
- Be a Tangerine and Aveda ambassador - Constantly spreading our brand
- Champion the Tangerine and Aveda Mission
- Be a person that the company, your team mates and your guests can count on in any situation
- Embrace and grow your daily, weekly, monthly and annual service - retail - retention goals
- Follow company protocols and guidelines each day
What success looks like:
- A vibrant and growing clientele
- Meeting and/or exceeding service - retail - retention goals
- You are a person your team knows they can count on
- Your skills are constantly improving / evolving
If this describes you, then let's start the journey to see if Tangerine Salon is the place for your career to find it's full potential. Apply online at www.tangerinesalon.net/careers.