Last month, DFW Beauty Guide was invited to attend a private class by Estée Lauder. The brand is thrilled to announce that they have launched beauty counters in ULTA Beauty stores across the nation, specifically at the Fort Worth ULTA Beauty location in the Gateway Plaza Shopping Center shopping center (2900 East Southlake Blvd). To celebrate the launch, Estée Lauder hosted an in-store Master Class event featuring well-known Dallas Socialite and TV personality, Courtney Kerr.
Brief on class:
An intimate, 90-minute interactive makeup lesson in the ‘Nude Studio’ featuring New Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup. Learn how to get the season’s must-have look: The Flawless Nude. Hosted by Estée Lauder Director of Global Makeup Design Victor Henao with special guest influencer Courtney Kerr.
· Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Recovery Complex II
· Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Synchronized Recovery Complex II
· Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup
· Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum + Concealer
· Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer
· Brow Multi-tasker
· Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in Onyx and Coffee
· Pure Color Envy Sculpting EyeShadow 5-Color Palette in Defiant Nude
· Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lip Pencil in Spice
· Pure Color Envy Hi-Lustre Light Sculpting Lipstick in Nude Reveal
· Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush in Lover’s Blush