Cauliflower and Raspberry Cheesecake
WF, DF, GF, VEG, VGMakes 1Base
- 120 g (41/4 oz/3/4 cup) raw, unsalted cashews
- 65 g (21/4 oz/1 cup) additive-free shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 60 ml (2 fl oz/1/4 cup) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut butter
- 310 g (11 oz/2 cups) raw, unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 300 g (101/2 oz/11/2 cups) cooked cauliflower (about 1 small)
- 125 g (41/2 oz/1 cup) frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of rice malt syrup, or 1/4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 80 ml (21/2 fl oz/1/3 cup) additive-free coconut milk
- 60 g (21/4 oz/1/2 cup) fresh raspberries, for decorating
- Place the cashews in a bowl, cover with filtered water and soak for 2 hours. Drain.
- To make the base, place the cashews and shredded coconut in a food processor and blend until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Turn out onto a clean work surface and roll out into a dough. Press the dough evenly into a 16 cm (61/4 inch) cake tin and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- To make the filling, combine all the ingredients, except the fresh berries, in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove the base from the freezer and pour in the filling, using a spatula to smooth it over. Return to the freezer for 30 minutes, or the fridge for 1 hour, until set.
- Top with fresh berries and serve.