Feeling restless and stressed out? Then it’s time to give yourself a breather. Here are FIVE reasons why you absolutely should treat yourself DFW beauties!
1. Take time off from work - When you are burned out at work, you become less efficient and less productive. Your batteries need recharging. Escape to a destination spa and you will surely feel re-energized and in a better state of mind to tackle the challenges at work when you return.
- Spa Castle is the perfect combination of traditional Asian saunas and luxurious European spas. From invigorating massages to savory cuisines, the facilities and services at Spa Castle are designed to promote the health and well-being of all our clients. Spa Castle, in its entirety, is open all year round and focuses on fostering an environment conducive to achieving complete physical, mental, social well-being and accessible luxury. The Lavender Spa offers a plethora of options from massages, relexology, facials, manicures, pedicures and body treatments. For a traditional Korean service, you may decide to try out the Body Scrub and Massage, located in the bath area. This service is a no-frills kind of treatment, focused on purely removing all dead skin cells, bacteria and dirt using milk and a special glove, leaving the skin silky, glowing, and more vibrant.
- Address: 1020 Raiford Rd, Carrollton, TX 75007
- Phone:(972) 446-6800
2. Take a break from the family so that you can return refreshed - Remember the airplane analogy? The flight attendant demonstrates that you need to put on your oxygen mask first before you assist others. This translates to needing to take care of yourself first before you can be of help to others. Sometimes, the demands at home can be nerve-racking and you need a respite. You’ll find going to a spa a great pick-me-up such that you’ll return home with a better disposition. Your family will surely appreciate you more for it!
- Daireds Spa Pangéa offers treatments derived from various traditions of international culture normally found only at luxury destination and resort spas; and Daireds Med Spa offers laser skin rejuvenation, laser hair reduction and cosmetic treatments, such as: Botox, Restylane, Radiesse and more. Try their custom facial with peel - Delivering immediate results by improving skin color, texture and tone, this facial is customized to your skincare needs, and includes the added benefits of a facial peel. Choose from a Green Tea or a Hydrating Peel.
- Address: 2400 West I-20 Arlington, TX 76017
- Phone: (817) 465-9797
3. Go on a girlfriend getaway with your mother, daughter or best friends - A spa vacation may be the best way to reconnect with the important women in your life. Getting relaxing treatments, taking yoga classes or just lazing on a beach together will certainly enhance your relationship and bring you closer to each other.
- Exhale Spa is centrally located next to The Highland Dallas, exhale’s Dallas flagship is this southern city’s destination for well-being. Dedicated Core Fusion and yoga studios host a daily schedule of superior fitness classes, with the perfect class wear available in the location’s boutique. An expansive suite of spa therapy rooms accommodates a full menu of face and body offerings. Guests begin and culminate their restorative experiences in fully appointed changing rooms featuring private daily lockers, showers, and a eucalyptus steam room.
- Address: 5300 E Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75206
- Phone:(214) 370-5800
4. Start a healthier lifestyle - Gained some weight or feeling the years getting to you? Try the wellness programs offered by spa resorts. Many offer programs that teach you how to eat healthier, cook wholesome foods, do yoga and other exercises for your total well-being. You can bring home lessons learned and be fit, heathy and happy long-term.
Cooper Spa in Dallas pampers the body and mind with restorative, therapeutic and rejuvenating treatments. Fit. That's exactly where you want to be. And how to do you get there? Cooper. For more than 40 years people have come to them for Fitness: Exercise, Nutrition, Wellness. Their approach is simple. When your body is fit you look better, you feel better. You're you, better. At Cooper Spa, they embrace that same approach and call it Beautiful Fit. Designed for and dedicated to your total well-being—physical and emotional. They help you get fit in a way only Cooper Spa can. "Here, fitness is beauty and it looks great on you. That's Beautiful Fit."
- Address: 12100 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75230
- Phone:(972) 560-2667
5. Boost your mood - The hectic pace of our world today can make any woman feel down, which can manifest not only in the way you look but also in the way you interact with others. A massage will help increase your brain’s dopamine and serotonin levels, which will make you feel good. Of course, any spa facial or other beauty treatment is a bonus! When you feel beautiful, you feel good about yourself. And when you feel good about yourself, you emit good vibes and exhibit a better attitude.
HIATUS SPA + RETREAT is the first full-service day spa featuring a wellness plan with affordable pricing in the United States, Hiatus Spa + Retreat was founded on the principal that frequent spa visits are a prescription for good health and a positive state of mind, not just a special indulgence. A warm, modern spa environment and personalized guest experience with high-performance and organic skin care continues to set Hiatus apart in the growing spa market. Hiatus Spa + Retreat is celebrating Earth Month with Aveda this April with an exclusive print by Austin-based artist Jan Heaton, special treatments at the spa, and a fundraising raffle featuring over $5,000 in spa product and treatment giveaways. Each of these specials will support the Hiatus Earth Month Fund and Hiatus’ $10,000 fundraising goal benefiting regional nonprofits and the Global Greengrants Fund to underwrite clean water initiatives around the globe.
- Address: 5560 W Lovers Ln #250, Dallas, TX 75209
- Phone:(214) 352-4111
Other local DFW spa picks to try:
- Woodhouse Day Spa
- Koffee Day Spa Home
- Bliss at the W Dallas
- Hideaway Spa and Salon
- ESPA Spa - The Joule
- Spa Habitat The Retreat
- Luxury on Lovers
- The Spa at the Crescent
- Pranaa Ayurveda Spa
- Grand Spa
So what are you waiting for? For the ultimate Dallas/Ft.Worth spa vacation visit DFW Beauty Guide's picks today.