With gift shopping and baking at top of mind, you may have been procrastinating the prepping of your home for christmas, with christmas only 10 days away, the time to start cleaning is now. We’ve got all your home cleaning needs covered thanks to the laundress.
LOOKING FOR AN ECO-FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE TO DRY-CLEANING, CO-FOUNDERS GWEN WHITING & LINDSEY WIEBER CREATED THE LAUNDRESS TO REVOLUTIONIZE PROPER GARMENT AND HOME FURNISHING CARE.
ALWAYS CLEAN GUESTS ROOMS THOROUGHLY
- Dust dressers, headboards, night stands, and bookshelves with a Goat Hair Duster.
- Wipe down furniture with Surface Cleaner and a Lint-Free Cleaning Cloth.
- Change bedding.
- Leave a full set of clean towels at the foot of the bed.
- Really impress visitors by leaving a new bottle of Hand Soap in the guest bathroom!
LEAVE NO BATHROOM UN-SCRUBBED
- A clean bathroom means a comfortable guest. Clean showers and bathtubs withAll-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate and a Scrub Brush.
- Wipe down mirrors and vanities with Glass & Mirror Cleaner and a Lint-Free Cleaning Cloth.
- Leave le toilette sparkling by adding All-Purpose Bleach Alternative and Scented Vinegar into the bowl and allowing it to soak. Right before guests arrive, flush the toilet clean!
CHECK TABLE LINENS FOR MYSTERY STAINS OR DISCOLORING
- Pretreat any mystery stains on linens with Stain Solution and launder withSignature Detergent and All-Purpose Bleach Alternative. Press and starch withStiffen Up for a perfectly refined finish!
COUNT TABLE SETTINGS
- Do a count of your table settings to make sure each guest is accounted for.
HAVE AN EMPTY DISHWASHER WHEN GUESTS ARRIVE
- An empty dishwasher will make for a quick and easy post-dinner cleanup.
- When the dishwasher is full of dishes and glassware, use Dish Detergent to achieve a glistening finish.
CREATE AN AMBIANCE WITH A SCENTED CANDLE
- Create a welcoming ambiance in your home by lighting a candle—we love the No.247 Candle.